Welcome to my site and thank you so much for visiting. When I initially decided to start this blog, I was at a very different place in my life and the blog served a very different purpose. This time a year ago, I was getting ready to go abroad and travel throughout Europe for five months. After that happened, my blog seemed to lack a lot of ammunition and I suffered a great amount of writer’s block.
When the summer came, I shared my College Fashionista content on this platform, and that really seemed to be the only stories I had to share with you all. From then until now I have been heavily focused on my senior year of college and interning while trying to do as much as I can. With a new year starting, however, I have set out to share my intentions and goals on this page, in addition to setting my goals for this platform.
Goals and Intentions for 2019
- Try to post on this page, xoxomarykate.com at least twice a month.
- Try to write more personal pieces in addition to focusing on my love for street style.
- Graduate from Fordham Gabelli School of Business in May!
- Continue to shop more sustainably through vintage shopping and services at Rent the Runway.
- Start creating more content I am proud of.
- Assist in the creation of brand campaigns I am passionate about.
- Master Adobe Photoshop.
- Learn to sew, I would love nothing more than to wear clothes that I can make myself!
- Meditate for five minutes every single morning.
- Visit Colorado, Nashville, and California.
- Be more conscious of filling my body with proper nutrients (I may even become a pescatarian!).
- Try to drink less coffee (and drink more tea!).
- Get stronger every single day.